Zydus Heptiza is a fully integrated global healthcare provider with the strengths of the entire pharmaceutical supply chain. With its core competencies in health Zydus Heptiza offers comprehensive healthcare solutions, ranging from drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal health products.
For 65 years of existence, the company has moved from a small producer to a global holding with more than 13,000 employees and an annual turnover of $ 7.5 billion. Holding is the second largest in India and one of the top 100 largest manufacturers of medical products.
Zydus Heptiza is dedicated to life in all its dimensions. We have a passion for innovation, committed to partners and caring for people, trying to make the whole world healthier.
We believe that Zydus Heptiza will become the world’s leading provider of medical services.
We will open new ways and will be a scientifically oriented company by 2020 thanks to innovations and constant improvement .
Development of Zydus Heptiza
- In 1995, Zydus Heptiza became the 16th pharmaceutical company in India, and in 2016 it was already at 4th.
- Zydus was among the companies with a turnover of $ 1,000,000,000 in 2011. In 2015-2016, Zydus Heptiza had a turnover of more than 9.8 billion rupees.
- Almost 20 000 people are involved in the company's branches all over the world.
- The fourth-largest player in the pharmaceutical market of India. (AWACS, March 2016)
- More than 15 Zydus Heptiza brands are in TOP300 pharmaceutical brands in India. (AWACS, March 2016)
- Production facilities of the highest class, which include modern production facilities for active pharmaceutical ingredients and new dosage forms.
- More than 1,300 scientists collaborate in 8 research centers that study biology, vaccines and also develops.
- Zydus Heptiza is Priority partner for most pharmacies companies and WHO.
Zydus Heptiza in the world
The company has representative offices on four continents: in Eurasia, Africa, North and South America.